NZ Pipeband Magazine is published quarterly, on about the end of February, May, August and November.
$NZ 25.00 delivered in New Zealand
$NZ 35.00 delivered in Australia
$NZ 45.00 delivered elsewhere
The May 2021 edition is now out and offers something for everyone
The magazine includes:
Plus regular columns:
- National Contest 2021 - a full report of the weekends events
- The Leading Edge - Nicole Ecklein on leafding a band (and more)
- Alan and Bonnie Bevan - Simon Fraser University. 20 years on.
- Pirates of Kapiti Coast
- Life membership award.
- Editorial Comment
- Centre Roundup
- In Tune - the RNZPBA's voice
- Calendar or upcoming events
If you're looking to contribute content to the magazine (this is always welcome), download the Contributors Guide