NZ Pipeband Magazine is published quarterly, on about the end of February, May, August and November.
$NZ 25.00 delivered in New Zealand
$NZ 35.00 delivered in Australia
$NZ 45.00 delivered elsewhere
The August 2020 edition is now out and offers something for everyone
The magazine includes:
Plus regular columns:
- What could the future hold for bands? (download this article)
- Cantebrury Cale PB - leadership profile
- Passionate Pathfinders; Who Are We to Judge?
- Book reviewe - "Eat, Sleep, Pipe, Repeat"
- How we united against COVID-19
- Southern Lakes Tartan
- NZ Solo Drumming Championships
- Editorial Comment
- Centre Roundup
- In Tune - the RNZPBA's voice
- Letters to Ed
- Obituary - Syd Beck
- Calendar or upcoming events
If you're looking to contribute content to the magazine (this is always welcome), download the Contributors Guide